1/1 Photo of Hearty Minestrone Chili
This is a recipe that a friend of mine gave me. It's a nice comfort food for a cold winter's night. I use Bush's Chili Magic chili beans for the extra flavor. If you can't find Bush's Chili Magic and instead use a can of regular chili beans, you might have to add some extra chili powder to season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop the onion.
- 2Brown the ground beef and the onion together.
- 3Drain the ground beef/onion mixture on a paper towel.
- 4Chop the stewed tomatoes in a food processor.
- 5option: you can add the Rotel to the stewed tomatoes in the processor if you would like for the Rotel to be a finer consistency.
- 6In a large pot simmer everything together for at least 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Minestrone Chili
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 1062.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 27.1 g