1/5 Photos of Hearty Mexican Spaghetti
Spaghetti with a south-of-the-border flair. Recipe of the week from Hints of Hunts email I received.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 14 1/2 ounces tomatoes, canned, diced in sauce, undrained
- 22 ounces whole mexicorn whole kernel corn, undrained (with red and green peppers)
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1Break spaghetti in half and add to simmering water in large pot or Dutch oven. Cook until tender.
- 2In large skillet brown ground beef or turkey. Add taco seaoning mix, undrained tomatoes and corn, green chilies, and onions. Over medium heat cook until heated thru, stirring occasionally.
- 3Drain pasta and place in large bowl. Add meat mixture and toss lightly. Sprinkle with cheese, serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Mexican Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 432.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 21.8 g