Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These meatballs are real easy to make & super moist. I like to serve them with a side of steamed rice and broccoli. I usually double up on the ingredients to make more. They're always requested in my home.
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestove top whole-wheat chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- PREHEAT oven to 375ºF. Combine stuffing mix, water, egg and dressing until moistened. Add meat and cheese; mix well.
- Shape into eight 2-inch meatballs.
- PLACE on greased baking sheet; spread with ketchup.
- BAKE 30 minute Or until cooked through.
Delicious meatballs! I added a bit of brown sugar and a bit of yellow mustard to the ketchup and mixed it before spreading over the meatballs. Thank you!!
We really enjoyed this tasty treat V. These big, tender meatballs were outstanding. I used buttermilk ranch salad dressing, herb stuffing and old cheddar cheese. The meatballs had a wonderful flavour. I served them on broad egg noodles. I followed your cooking directions and the clean up was a breeze. My dh was in heaven, he said it was like eating mini meatloafs only better. Thanks so much for sharing a new family favourite.
We had these for supper last night and they were very good. I went through the recipe too quickly and didn't notice that the ketchup was to be spread on top...I mixed it in. I'll try it the right way next time.