- 453.59 g ground round
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 411.06 g tomatoes, chopped
- 453.59 g tomato sauce
- 113.39 g mushrooms, undrained
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 236.59 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
- Add ground round, onion, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until meat is browned and onion is transparent.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking; add more water, if needed.