- 1 lb ground round
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 14 1⁄2 ounces tomatoes, chopped
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 ounces mushrooms, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
- Add ground round, onion, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until meat is browned and onion is transparent.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking; add more water, if needed.