1/5 Photos of Hearty Macaroni and Beef
A simple one dish meal from Delicious Ways to Lower Your Cholesterol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
- 2Add ground round, onion, garlic powder, and pepper.
- 3Cook, stirring constantly, until meat is browned and onion is transparent.
- 4Add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- 5Cover and cook over medium heat 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking; add more water, if needed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Macaroni and Beef
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 489.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 15.0 g