1/1 Photo of Hearty Low Fat Broccoli Soup
good hearty winter day soup from Becel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, heat margarine over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and garlic and saute until softened.
- 3Stir in broccoli and potatoes and saute 1 minute.
- 4Add broth and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- 6Use a hand blender, food processor or traditional blender to puree the soup, in batches if necessary, until it is smooth.
- 7Return to the pan and heat through.
- 8Variation: Substitute cauliflower celeriac, squash or a combination of these veggies.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Low Fat Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1103.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: