1/1 Photo of Hearty Italian Soup
Chef #643883's Note:
My family loves this recipe served with warm french bread spread with butter and used to dip. It is easy and great on those days when it is cold out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, brown sausage, green pepper and onion; drain.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients except macaroni and cheese.
- 3Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 4Stir in macaroni; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- 5In each bowl, shred 1 piece of string cheese and pour soup over the top; repeat for remaining servings.
- 6This makes about (6) 1-1/3 cup servings.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Italian Soup
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.2
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 1976.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 25.8 g