Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy soup from Pillsbury Easy and Elegant. Kids love it.
- 453.59 g Italian sausage
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 793.78 g can tomatoes, diced
- 453.59 g can tomato sauce
- 453.59 g can water
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3.69 ml garlic salt
- 177.44 ml macaroni, rings
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In Dutch oven, brown sausage, green pepper, and onion. Drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except macaroni and cheese. Cover. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni. Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, until macaroni is tender.
- Top individual servings with cheese.
This was soooo good and very easily turned into a gluten free soup by using rice pasta noodles. This will see to many repeats over the winter months.
Delicious! I used small pieces of angel hair pasta for the pasta portion. Loved it.
I made this for dinner tonight. I didn't use green peppers but otherwise followed it exactly. It is very tasty, filling soup. I used elbow macaroni and will probably double the amount of pasta next time. I know I will be making this often, thanks for sharing your recipe.