- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can water
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 cup macaroni, rings
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In Dutch oven, brown sausage, green pepper, and onion. Drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except macaroni and cheese. Cover. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni. Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, until macaroni is tender.
- Top individual servings with cheese.