Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick and satisfying lowfat soup with lots of fiber. Add a piece of crusty french bread and eat it in front of the fireplace.
- Brown turkey in large pot with onion; drain any fat; return to pot and toss with italian seasoning Add tomatoes, beans and 8 cups water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- While soup is simmering, cook macaroni; drain.
- Add to soup just before serving.
- Add salt, pepper and parmesan cheese to taste.