- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT dressing in large saucepan on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes, stirring once.
- ADD tomatoes, broth, zucchini, macaroni and basil. Bring to boil on high heat.
- REDUCE heat to medium; simmer 8 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.