Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My favorite meal from mom- Perfect for feeding a croud when you want something warm that won't make the house too hot- Perfect with tomato soup or chips! This is also great as cold leftovers or on a picnic
- 1 loaf French bread, split in half
- 5 slices swiss cheese
- 5 slices gruyere cheese
- 10 slices salami
- 10 slices baked ham
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Italian salad dressing, to taste
- tomatoes, sliced
- onion, sliced
- lettuce, shredded
- pre-heat oven to 350.
- place bread, cut side up, on baking sheet.
- brush top of bread with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- arrange salami, cheese and ham on both sides of the bread.
- top with green pepper and sprinkle with italian dressing and pepper.
- bake for 15 min.
- cover sandwich with any combination of the lettuce, onions and tomatoe.