- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 (19 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) envelope garlic & herb salad dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook and stir 8 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- STIR in flour. Add beans, broth and salad dressing mix; mix well. Bring to boil.
- REDUCE heat to low; cover. Simmer 20 min., stirring occasionally.