Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband and I love this soup. I used potatoes instead of beans. This was also found on kraftfoods.com
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 (19 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) envelope garlic & herb salad dressing mix
- HEAT oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook and stir 8 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- STIR in flour. Add beans, broth and salad dressing mix; mix well. Bring to boil.
- REDUCE heat to low; cover. Simmer 20 min., stirring occasionally.
Very good and easy! There is a minor problem in the ingredients - the size of the salad dressing mix -- I used two .75 oz pkg. Thanks for sharing!
Made this over the weekend and really enjoyed it. I also used rice in this. Very easy and tasty soup. Thanks for posting. Made for 123 wonders.
This was really good and easy to make. I had cooked chicken in my freezer so that made it even quicker to make for lunch today. I used the potatoes instead of beans. I also didn't add the flour as I added some noodles. This had a next flavor to it. Will be making again.