Recipe by cjbamboo
A heart healthy, and super yummy pancake recipe for one. These cook up light and fluffy. If you don't use a sweetened yogurt, you may want to add additional Splenda.
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄3 cup oat bran
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt (I like Source Apple Crumble, made with Splenda)
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredient in a bowl until well moistened.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Spray fry pan with nonstick coating.
- Heat fry pan over medium heat.
- Scoop batter into pan to form pancakes of whatever size you prefer.
- Cook until bubbles form, flip and cook for one more minute.
- Enjoy with maple syrup, or fresh fruit.