Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great quick and easy soup that my family is always happy to eat. It's great with a good bread or warm corn bread.You can use any combination of fresh, frozen or canned veggies you have on hand.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups carrots, peeled & sliced
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn, drained
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (46 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- Brown ground beef in a large kettle.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.