- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, cook ground beef and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender, drain. Stir in water, undrained stewed tomatoes, corn, green beans, carrot, bouillon granules, parsley, basil, oregano, and pepper.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.