Recipe by lets.eat
This came from Taste Of Home, Ground Beef Favorites(one of those monthly supermarket magazines). I also added cooked pasta, to make it even more heartier. Our kids really enjoyed this. Because it calls for bouillon cubes I omitted the salt listed, but that was our personal taste.
Top Review by mommymem
I've made this recipe many times. The whole family loves it! I let it simmer in the crockpot all day then add the noodles (precooked) just before serving. Thanks so much for sharing such fabulous recipe!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 946.36 ml water
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes
- 3 medium carrots, pared and sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml celery, chopped
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 7.39 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml dried oregano
- 236.59 ml frozen cut green beans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the green beans; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or just until the potatoes and carrots are tender.
- Add the green beans.
- Cover and simmer 15 more minutes or until the beans are tender.