Prep 8 mins
Cook 16 mins
Not in the recipe but a little honey mustard might be a nice touch.
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green peppers or 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Grease baking sheet.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except pizza crust; mix well.
- Unroll dough; place on greased baking sheet. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to 14 x 8 inch rectangle.
- Cut into four 7x4 inch rectangles; separate slightly.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup ham and cheese mixture onto half of each rectangle; fold dough over fillings.
- Press edges with fork to seal; prick tops with fork.
- Bake for 11 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.