Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious, healthy soup that is easy to make.
- 1 lb ground white turkey meat
- 4 cups water
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower, small florets
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- In a large saucepan, brown turkey.
- Add the next 10 ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until cauliflower and carrots are tender.
- Add green beans.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes longer or until the beans are tender.