Recipe by sheri77
I got this recipe from the July 07 Taste of Home 'Easy Grilling' issue. There are so many great recipes in there, but this is one of our favorites.
Top Review by WI Cheesehead
I used the onions and the zucchini and yellow squash. Didn't have parsley, but grilled as a side for chicken and we really liked the flavor. We served right out of the foil and didn't use the mozzarella, although it would be a good accompaniment. Thanks!
- 12 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 59.16 ml butter, melted, divided
- 4-6 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, minced, divided
- 7.39 ml salt, divided
- 2.46 ml lemon pepper seasoning, divided
- 340.19 g whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 medium summer squash, cut into chunks
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese or 236.59 ml cheese, of choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and sweet potato on a large piece of heavy duty foil.
- Drizzle with half of the butter, garlic, parsley, salt and lemon pepper.
- Seal packet tightly. Grill, covered for about 20 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, place mushrooms, onion, green pepper, zucchini and squash on a large piece of heavy duty foil.
- Drizzle with the remaining butter and seasonings.
- Seal packet tightly. Grill for about 10 minutes each side or until the veggies are crisp-tender.
- Combine the ingredients of both packets in a serving bowl, sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.