1/1 Photo of Hearty Grilled Vegetables
1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe from the July 07 Taste of Home 'Easy Grilling' issue. There are so many great recipes in there, but this is one of our favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, divided
- 3/4 lb whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 medium summer squash, cut into chunks
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup cheese, of choice
- 1Place potatoes and sweet potato on a large piece of heavy duty foil.
- 2Drizzle with half of the butter, garlic, parsley, salt and lemon pepper.
- 3Seal packet tightly. Grill, covered for about 20 minutes each side.
- 4Meanwhile, place mushrooms, onion, green pepper, zucchini and squash on a large piece of heavy duty foil.
- 5Drizzle with the remaining butter and seasonings.
- 6Seal packet tightly. Grill for about 10 minutes each side or until the veggies are crisp-tender.
- 7Combine the ingredients of both packets in a serving bowl, sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Serve with sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Grilled Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 594.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning