Prep 40 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another recipe from the Lindberg Rice web-site. Posted for safe-keeping!
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup cooked lundberg family farms savory herb roasted brown rice couscous
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup lundberg family farms brown rice flour (see note)
- if using lff organic plain original couscous, add 1/2 teaspoon salt to the flour
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F Grease (spray) standard size muffin tin.
- Whisk together the egg, buttermilk and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the cooked couscous until no lumps remain. Set aside.
- Blend together baking powder, baking soda and brown rice flour; add to egg/milk mixture and stir well.
- Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake 23-25 minutes until tops are golden brown and muffins are cooked through.