Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy. A meal in itself.
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup julienned cooked ham
- 1 cup julienned hard salami
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded colby or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Place the lettuce in a 2 1/2 quart glass serving bowl; top with macaroni and eggs. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Layer with ham, salami and peas.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions and mustard. Spread over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Just before serving sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
We really enjoy this, but I usually only make it for potlucks since it makes so much. The salami adds a nice zing along with the dijon mustard.