Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
From Sue B - whoever she may be! Thanks Sue for a delicious soup, which my friends say is the best one I've ever made. And apparently it has 1 point per serving, for those on the Weight Watchers Diet. I don't believe it. I substitute the can of pinto beans for a can of beans in barbecue sauce. And I must confess, the sizes are approximate - the original recipe just says 1 can or 1 packet.
- 1 (420 g) can chicken broth
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 (420 g) can pinto beans
- 1 (420 g) can corn, drained
- 1 (420 g) can pork and beans
- 1 (50 g) packet chili seasoning mix
- 2 (420 g) cans chopped tomatoes
- Put all ingredients in crock pot and simmer all day.