8 hrs 40 mins
8 hrs 30 mins
This is part of my chicken OAMC rotation. My family enjoys these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In crock pot, combine chicken, enchilada sauce and chilies.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 3Remove chicken and shred with two forks.
- 4Reserve 1-2/3 cups cooking juices.
- 5Pour the remaining cooking juices into a large bowl and add the beans and shredded chicken.
- 6Coat two freezer-safe 8-in. square baking dishes with cooking spray and add 1/2 cup reserved juices to each.
- 7Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- 8Roll up and place seam side down in prepared dishes.
- 9Pour remaining reserved juices over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Cover and freeze one dish for up to 3 months.
- 11Cover and bake the second dish at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes longer or until cheese is lightly browned.
- 12Serve with sour cream if desired.
- 13To use frozen enchiladas: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- 14Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking and bake as directed above.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 100.4 mg
- Sodium 2394.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 50.9 g