- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper (optional)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in chili seasoning mix, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes and water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cooked macaroni and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Before serving, top with shredded cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn muffins.