Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another really good, easy chili.
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 1⁄2 cups vegetable juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- In large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion. Saute five minutes, then add hamburger meat. Add garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin and cook until the onions are tender and the meat is brown.
- Add vegetable juice. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 minutes. Add beans and heat through. Serve.