- 1⁄2 lb hamburger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 1⁄2 cups vegetable juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion. Saute five minutes, then add hamburger meat. Add garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin and cook until the onions are tender and the meat is brown.
- Add vegetable juice. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 minutes. Add beans and heat through. Serve.