- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken breast fillet, cooked & chopped finely
- 1 leek, trimmed, washed & sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500 g sweet potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 3 red capsicums, roasted
- 3 tomatoes, peeled & seeded
- 6 cups chicken stock
- ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté leek, onion & garlic for 2-3 minutes until tender, add sweet potato, capsicums & tomatoes, cook stirring 1 minute.
- Blend in stock & pepper, bring to the boil, reduce heat & simmer for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Process with a hand blender until roughly pureed, stir in chicken, simmer for 3 minutes, then serve.