Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you're looking for an easy, one-dish meal, this one is a winner!!
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 4 cups cooked, cut up vegetables (peas,broccoli,carrots, etc.)
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- Mix soup, milk, pepper, thyme, veggies, and chicken in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Arrange biscuits over chicken mixture, bake 15 more minutes or until biscuits are golden.
Very good; easy and economical. I used a peas,carrots, green bean, lima bean & corn frozen veggie mix and used low fat biscuits.
I tried this out tonight and it was very good the aroma from it in the oven made your mouth water....This is a quick and easy recipe..Thanks Belinda
Delicious,fast,weeknight family fare. I got two "Gee, this is good Mom" comments from my two teens who have been known to be picky eaters.