Recipe by CookingMonster
This is the Bisquick Recipe. Very tasty, although I add 1 small green pepper for a little more flavor and I have also tried frozen broccoli (making sure that the broccoli is small pieces) instead of the mixed veggies and it is really good too.
Top Review by The Thorn of Hudson, FL
Not a big fan of Pot Pie - however this was easy, quick and pretty good. I used Birdseye Fresh steamed seasoned corn, fresh steamed green beans,and fresh sliced mushrooms. Mixed everything up one night and the next day after work added the Bisquick topping and baked.
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, cutup
- 1 -10 ounce mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 green onions, cut up
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix, original
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg