1/3 Photos of Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
Another great recipe given by my mother-in-law.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked boneless chicken
- 6 cups chicken broth (can use a combination of broth from cooked chicken and canned broth)
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces cooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1Cook veggies in chicken broth.
- 2When veggies are tender, add chicken, soup, milk, and boullion.
- 3Add noodles and frozen peas, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Lower the heat and cook till peas are tender, about 5 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (751 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 2251.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: