Another great recipe given by my mother-in-law.
Make and share this Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked boneless chicken
- 6 cups chicken broth (can use a combination of broth from cooked chicken and canned broth)
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces cooked egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- Cook veggies in chicken broth.
- When veggies are tender, add chicken, soup, milk, and boullion.
- Add noodles and frozen peas, salt and pepper to taste.
- Lower the heat and cook till peas are tender, about 5 more minutes.