144 hrs 10 mins
Yia Yia's Note:
This is so good and easy. My friend Dixie makes this whenever someone is sick, but it's even better when you're well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) package Reames frozen noodles
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 (10 ounce) cans water (use soup cans) or 4 (10 ounce) cans water (use soup cans)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1Put onion, celery stalk, chicken soup, chichen breasts, chicken broth, water, carrots an pepper into a crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours.
- 2Turn down heat to low and continue cooking for 6 more hours.
- 3Remove onion and celery stalk and discard.
- 4Shred chicken and pour ingredients into a large stock pot and bring to a boil.
- 5Add noodles and peas and cook 15 - 20 min., stirring often.
- 6I've done this by putting it all in the crock in the morning and cooking it on low all day. When I get home from work, I add the noodles and peas and it doesn't take long for them to cook. Or, you could do it my way and then bring mixture to a boil on the stovetop and then add noodles and peas.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 1365.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reames frozen noodles