144 hrs 10 mins
Yia Yia's Note:
This is so good and easy. My friend Dixie makes this whenever someone is sick, but it's even better when you're well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) package Reames frozen noodles
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 (10 ounce) cans water (use soup cans) or 4 (10 ounce) cans water (use soup cans)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1Put onion, celery stalk, chicken soup, chichen breasts, chicken broth, water, carrots an pepper into a crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours.
- 2Turn down heat to low and continue cooking for 6 more hours.
- 3Remove onion and celery stalk and discard.
- 4Shred chicken and pour ingredients into a large stock pot and bring to a boil.
- 5Add noodles and peas and cook 15 - 20 min., stirring often.
- 6I've done this by putting it all in the crock in the morning and cooking it on low all day. When I get home from work, I add the noodles and peas and it doesn't take long for them to cook. Or, you could do it my way and then bring mixture to a boil on the stovetop and then add noodles and peas.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 1365.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reames frozen noodles