- 3 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) canold el paso enchilada sauce (mild)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 cups water
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- shredded Mexican blend cheese
- crushed tortilla chips
- sliced avocado
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken breast for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Saute garlic and onions in butter.
- Add flour and brown to form a light brown roux.
- Add water, chicken bouillon, enchilada sauce, shredded chicken, drained corn & Rotel tomatoes.
- Season with seasoned salt and paprika. More or less may be added to suit your tastebuds.
- Cook for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Top with shredded cheese, avocados, and tortilla chips.