1/3 Photos of Hearty Cabbage Soup
Rick Young's Note:
A thick and hearty cabbage/potato soup which is just perfect for those cold winter nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, celery, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
- 3Partly cover and cook for 10 minutes over a low heat.
- 4Add potatoes, chicken stock, and dill.
- 5Bring to a boil while stirring periodically.
- 6Boil, partly covered, for 20 minutes.
- 7Mix the flour with the sour cream in a bowl.
- 8Add 1/2 cup of the hot soup stock to bowl, mix well, and pour into soup.
- 9Mix well and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Cabbage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (642 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 614.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 14.2 g