Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is super delicious and has enough energy to stick with you for a while. It is a recipe "inspired by" Jamba Juice's Chunky Strawberry.
- 16 ounces low-fat plain yogurt
- 12 frozen strawberries
- 1 large banana
- 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup granola cereal
- Combine the yogurt and strawberries in a blender.
- Add the banana.
- Add the peanut butter.
- Add the granola, and only mix briefly to keep the granola mostly intact (you may want to just stir it in).
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy.