Guava Girl's Note:
I found this recipe in a box of Velveeta cheese. I am sure you could substitute another type of cheese and still have a great breakfast. Feel free to add mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc. to suit your personal preferences. It is a quick and easy one pan breakfast. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- 3Add potatoes and tomatoes, cook 5 minutes or until the potatoes are browned.
- 4Top with Velveeta.
- 5Mix eggs and milk; pour evenly over ingredients in skillet; cover.
- 6Reduce heat to Low.
- 7Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
- 8Let stand, uncovered, 5 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.
- 9Serve with salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Breakfast Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.3
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 269.3 mg
- Sodium 1077.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 20.0 g