Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in a box of Velveeta cheese. I am sure you could substitute another type of cheese and still have a great breakfast. Feel free to add mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc. to suit your personal preferences. It is a quick and easy one pan breakfast. Enjoy!
- Brown sausage in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add potatoes and tomatoes, cook 5 minutes or until the potatoes are browned.
- Top with Velveeta.
- Mix eggs and milk; pour evenly over ingredients in skillet; cover.
- Reduce heat to Low.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
- Let stand, uncovered, 5 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.
- Serve with salsa if desired.