Recipe by Konnie
Prepare as directed, but do not preheat oven or place skillet in oven to bake. Instead, cover the skillet and continue to cook on stovetop on medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center and VELVEEETA is melted. Uncover; let stand 15 minutes before cutting to serve as directed.
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese, cut up
- 6 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown sausage on medium heat in large oven-proof skillet sprayed with cooking spray; drain. Add potatoes and tomatoes; mix well. Cook 5 minutes; stir. Top with VELVEETA.
- Beat egg and 2 tablespoons with wire whisk in mrdium bowl until blended. Pour evenly over ingredients in skillet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until egg mixture is set. Remnove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 6 wedges with a plastic spatula to serve.