Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Prepare as directed, but do not preheat oven or place skillet in oven to bake. Instead, cover the skillet and continue to cook on stovetop on medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center and VELVEEETA is melted. Uncover; let stand 15 minutes before cutting to serve as directed.
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese, cut up
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown sausage on medium heat in large oven-proof skillet sprayed with cooking spray; drain. Add potatoes and tomatoes; mix well. Cook 5 minutes; stir. Top with VELVEETA.
- Beat egg and 2 tablespoons with wire whisk in mrdium bowl until blended. Pour evenly over ingredients in skillet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until egg mixture is set. Remnove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 6 wedges with a plastic spatula to serve.