Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a tasty little breakfast sandwich--quick and easy and beats any fast food breakfast sandwich.
- 1 (9 ounce) canpillsbury hearty multi-grain refrigerator biscuits or 1 (9 ounce) canhungry jack flakey refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonfrozen egg substitute, thawed or 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces shredded low fat part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 cup)
- 8 turkey sausage patties or 8 regular sausage patties, cooked and drained
- Heat oven to 350°F Bake biscuits as directed on can; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, spray medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Pour eggs into skillet; reduce heat to low. Cook until eggs are almost set but still moist, stirring occasionally. Fold outside edge to center allowing the uncooked egg to flow to the bottom of the skillet.
- Top with cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble sandwiches, split warm biscuits. Place 1 sausage patty on bottom half of each biscuit. Top each with 1/8 of the egg mixture. Top with top of biscuit.