Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found in a holiday circular. Great to experiment with different meats and veggies too (have even made vegetarian with great success)
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 -2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce, thawed according to directions
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 11X9 baking dish.
- Cut each biscuit into eighths and scatter into pan.
- Mix all other ingredients in large bowl to blend completely, then pour onto biscuits,pressing with spoon to distribute easily.
- can be refrigerated overnight if desired( may take longer to cook).
- bake at 375 for 50-60 min till golden on top.
- let cool slightly before cutting.