Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
"5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry" This is a simple to make one-pot soup that comes together in minutes.
- 8 ounces smoked sausage, cut across into half-inch rounds
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- Heat a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until lightly browned. Stir in chicken broth, diced potatoes with onions and black beans. Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer 10 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook 30 seconds, or just until wilted. Ladle steaming soup into bowls and enjoy! Serves 4.