Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe. A friend gave me this recipe years ago and it wasn't very tasty. I have modified and now my family always asks me to make it for them.
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes onion soup mix
- 0.5 (8 ounce) box ditalini
- 1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 8 cups water
- 2 tablespoons beef base or 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- In a large pot, saute ground beef with onion soup mix.
- Add remaining ingredients except for pasta.
- Simmer on Md heat for 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta to aldente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Remove soup from burner and add pasta. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy.