Chef #737323's Note:
This is a quick and easy recipe. A friend gave me this recipe years ago and it wasn't very tasty. I have modified and now my family always asks me to make it for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes onion soup mix
- 0.5 (8 ounce) box ditalini
- 1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 8 cups water
- 2 tablespoons beef base or 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1In a large pot, saute ground beef with onion soup mix.
- 2Add remaining ingredients except for pasta.
- 3Simmer on Md heat for 20 minutes.
- 4Cook pasta to aldente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 5Remove soup from burner and add pasta. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Beefy Pasta and Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 1226.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: