Recipe by Catnip46
This is a fast and easy recipe. No fancy ingredients. Tastes great and sure to please everyone. Would be good to take to family get to-gethers. Ready to bake in just about 15 minutes.
- 4 cups frozen potato slices
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can Durkee onions
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Arrange frozen potatoes in bottom and up sides of 8 x 12 inch baking dish to form a shell. Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 10 minutes.
- In medium skillet, brown ground beef, leaving in large chunks, drain well.
- Layer beef, broccoli, 1/2 can French Fried Onions in potato shell.
- In small bowl, combine soup, milk, 1/2 cup cheese and the seasonings; pour evenly over beef mixture.
- Bake, covered, at 400 for 20-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake, uncovered, 1-3 minutes or until onions are golden brown.