1/1 Photo of Hearty Beef 'N Vegetables
This is a fast and easy recipe. No fancy ingredients. Tastes great and sure to please everyone. Would be good to take to family get to-gethers. Ready to bake in just about 15 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Arrange frozen potatoes in bottom and up sides of 8 x 12 inch baking dish to form a shell. Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 10 minutes.
- 3In medium skillet, brown ground beef, leaving in large chunks, drain well.
- 4Layer beef, broccoli, 1/2 can French Fried Onions in potato shell.
- 5In small bowl, combine soup, milk, 1/2 cup cheese and the seasonings; pour evenly over beef mixture.
- 6Bake, covered, at 400 for 20-30 minutes or until heated through.
- 7Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake, uncovered, 1-3 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Beef 'N Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.2
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 117.6 mg
- Sodium 652.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen potato slices