- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in dutch oven. Add onion, garlic and ground beef. Brown for 10 minutes, drain fat if necessary.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until the soup starts to boil. Turn down heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and crusty bread.