Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
A healthy, delicious and easy soup! It's from Cook Healthy Today!
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cups vegetable broth or 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup arborio rice
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- in a dutch oven cook celery, onion, and garlic in hot oil until tender.
- Add broth, the water, uncooked rice.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the tomatoes, coarsely chop zucchini.
- Stir tomatoes, zucchini, torn spinach, beans, thyme and pepper….
- stir until heated through.
- Add crumbled feta.