- 5 lbs beef short ribs
- 1 cup kraft extra rich original barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs in 1 or 2 large zippered plastic bags.
- Combine BBQ sauce, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Pour 1 cup BBQ marinade over meat, turning to coat.
- Refridgerate remaining sauce and ribs for 1 hour or up to 3 days.
- Turn bag over occasionally.
- Drain, discard marinade, and BBQ on medium high for 15-20 minutes turning frequently.
- Baste with remaining sauce.