Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a warm hearty chili
Make and share this Hearty and Spicy Chili With Vegetables and Meat recipe from Food.com.
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 jalapeno peppers, chopped, seeds removed
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 1⁄3 lbs ground turkey
- 1 1⁄3 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups red wine
- 2 (29 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 14 1⁄2 ounces tomato paste
- 14 1⁄2 ounces sweet corn
- 14 1⁄2 ounces carrots, sliced (i used a can)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces pinto beans
- 14 1⁄2 ounces red kidney beans
- 14 1⁄2 ounces black beans
- 14 1⁄2 ounces beans, soy
- 2 -3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup romano cheese
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 -5 tablespoons hot sauce, habenero
- chili powder
- cajun seasoning
- black pepper
- saute peppers onions and mushrooms.
- once vegetables get sauce add red wine and let simmer a few minutes.
- brown meat in frying pan, breaking it up into small pieces.
- add meat to vegetables.
- add diced tomatos and tomato paste.
- add to pot the corn, carrots, beans and beans.
- season to taste.
- let simmer on medium low for 20+ minutes, stirring occasionally.