Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an amazing taste of home recipe modified to fit my tastes
Make and share this Heartty Chicken Pot Pie With Cheddar Biscuit Topping recipe from Food.com.
- 946.36 ml shredded roteserrie chicken
- 340.19 g packagefrozen broccoli with cheese sauce
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 283.49 g can corn, drained
- 177.44 ml chicken stock
- 158.51 ml low-fat sour cream
- 118.29 ml frozen peas
- 1.23 ml cracked black pepper
- 354.88 ml Bisquick
- 177.44 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml milk
- 44.37 ml melted butter
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- Put first ten ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Put into 13 x9 casserole dish.
- combine remaining ingredients and spread evenly over top of first ingredients.
- bake on 350 for 45 minutes.