Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an amazing taste of home recipe modified to fit my tastes
- 4 cups shredded roteserrie chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen broccoli with cheese sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Put first ten ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Put into 13 x9 casserole dish.
- combine remaining ingredients and spread evenly over top of first ingredients.
- bake on 350 for 45 minutes.