Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an amazing taste of home recipe modified to fit my tastes
Make and share this Heartty Chicken Pot Pie With Cheddar Biscuit Topping recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups shredded roteserrie chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen broccoli with cheese sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Put first ten ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Put into 13 x9 casserole dish.
- combine remaining ingredients and spread evenly over top of first ingredients.
- bake on 350 for 45 minutes.